Excel is an indispensable tool in the architect’s toolkit. Though not as exciting as other types of software, most architects use Excel at least one a week, if not once a day. Yet most architect never receive any training in Excel. They just figure it out on their own. Spreadsheets are easy, right?
It turns out that Excel is very powerful software for calculating, managing, and presenting data. Excel is a lot more than just simple spreadsheets. Some industries use Excel as their primary tool, much like architects rely on CAD or BIM software.
Learn how to maximize Excel and take advantage of its advanced features in this fun and fast-paced class. You'll never look at Excel the same after this!
- Learn the essential steps for creating functional yet beautiful spreadsheets
- Learn how to properly setup a spreadsheet in Excel using the table feature
- Understand how to use Excel formulas and learn the most useful formulas for architects
- Learn how to easily summarize data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Understand how to record macros to automate tedious tasks in Excel
Michael Kilkelly (firstname.lastname@example.org)