Mastering Revit Macros with C# is a comprehensive course on that teaches you how to write your own Revit macros. During the course, you'll learn how to automate Revit by coding your own time-saving macros using the C# programming language. Tedious tasks that once took you hours can now be accomplished in minutes with a little programming know-how and some lines of code. Here are the course details:
- Each lesson covers the essentials of coding a specific, real-world macro.
- At the end of each lesson, you'll have a practice exercise to test your skills.
- Students will have access to a private online forum to ask questions and discuss the lessons.
- The cost of the course is $347 USD (or 3 installments of $125).
Each week's lesson will focus on creating a particular real-world macro.
Senior Instructor and Founder of ArchSmarter
About the instructor
Hi there! I'm Michael Kilkelly. I founded ArchSmarter 2014 as a way to help other architects become more productive and get the best results out of their design software. I’m a native New Englander. I live and work in Middletown, CT. Prior to starting ArchSmarter, I was an Associate at Gehry Partners in Los Angeles. I also worked for a number of design firms in the Boston area. I received my B.Arch from Norwich University and an SMArchS from MIT
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Select a File
- 5.3 Get Excel Data
- 5.4 Put Excel Data in Class - Part 1
- 5.5 Put Excel Data in Class - Part 2
- 5.6 Select Elements on Screen
- 5.7 Add Method to Class
- 5.8 Get Family Symbol
- 5.9 Insert Families
- 5.10 Update Parameters
- 5.11 Homework
- Presentation PDF
- Revit Macro Files
- Revit Macro File - Coaching Session